Missing Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A general literate roleplaying forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Missing Muse!
Missing Muse is a literate general roleplaying forum, which also has a place where other types of writing can be posted for feedback. Please be sure to read the Rules, What We're All About, and Literacy Expectations pages. If you have any further questions, just ask an admin. Post a request in the Roleplay Search or Finding the Muse boards to get started!
Latest topics
» I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You [[Kina//Kage]]
Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:19 pm by Kina

» Adult Education Program
Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:36 am by vilayvonetownsend

» MercuryxReese [[Livvia//Kage]]
Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:35 am by vilayvonetownsend

» Literacy Expectations
Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:33 am by vilayvonetownsend

» Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros
Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:17 pm by Upsidedownrain

» ROL3PL4Y3RS: PL4N THR34D
Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:33 pm by Cecila

» Citystuck: Karkat/Eridan
Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:02 am by Kina

» ==> CiiTy2tUcK //A Homestuck AU\\
Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:15 am by Kina

» Like, {/{•Fashion Buddies•}\} Shoes (Anthro Ardell and Tranze)
Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:17 am by Cecila

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Mirror's Gate love is our resistance
free forum

Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kina

Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros Empty
PostSubject: Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros   Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros GamzeeBanner-1

Did the light really go off after the door was closed?

This was not the first time the question crawled across Gamzee's fried brain as he stood in front of the open refrigerator, staring ahead into it's contents but looking at nothing in particular.
The curly-haired male leaned a bit closer into the cold rectangle, dark, slightly pink eyes slid up and down the contents without any real thought notice or care as he continued to think to himself.
Did it just stay on all the time?
Was that where people's electric bills went?
Maybe the other lights hardly cost anything.
Maybe it was all the fridge.
Just up and chilling with its lights blazing all day long.

"-Gam!"
Gamzee was yanked from his fruitless pondering by a sharp yip behind him and a pull at the back of his shirt. "What the fuck do you even think you're doin'?" The voice hissed, Gamzee allowing himself to be yanked away from the appliance. "It's bad enough you leave my fuckin' sink runnin' all the time- now you gotta let all the cold air outta my fridge and spoil my food too?" He slammed the door irritably, "Do I just let you hang around so you can run up every fuckin' bill under the name of Christ? Fuck Gam. I'm not made of fuckin' money anymore." The word anymore was hissed like a particularly derogatory racial slur- barbed and meaningful, as he stomped past Gamzee to the cabinet to grab himself a glass. Gamzee stood motionless in the middle of the kitchen where he had been pulled- just watching what Eridan did with no real particular interest- his previous interest in the fridge's elusive light fixture all but forgotten. Now he began to wonder how Eridan's insides didn't get smooshed in those tight pants he wore all the time.
"What the fuck were you even lookin' for?" he asked, sending a sharp, judgmental glance at his guest before rolling his eyes, "Or are you too baked to remember? Sweet fuck Gamzee, how are you even this high already- it's 1 pm." He filled the glass with cold water and downed a particularly large swallow.
Gamzee blinked- reaching back into his brain into an attempt to scrounge up the item he'd in fact been searching for just moments before. At first he came up fruitless- thought-pattern reminiscent to that of a particularly foggy morass thanks to his affiliation to recreational "miracles". Though after a moment, his grey-slathered mouth opened into a wide grin.
"Oh, that's right." Came his husky, scratchy tone, "I was lookin' for Faygo."
Eridan gave Gamzee a particularly pointed look. "Why the fuck would I have that?" He hissed, rolling his eyes, "You're the one obsessed with the shit- I don't give a fuck about that fruity bullshit." He took another swig of the water and approached Gamzee, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a five dollar bill- handing it to him.
"Here. Take this and go get it yourself." He grumbled. Anything to get the spacey psuedo-clown out of his kitchen and away from anything that would cost him more money.
His parents would only pay for so much.
"You can get, what, like- ten bottles of the shit for a five down at the store? Just go and get outta my hair for awhile." Which he ran a heavily bejeweled hand through- glimmering rings disappearing momentarily into a sea of artificial-purple. "But I swear to fucking Christ Gamzee- that's all I'm giving you. It better go to that fuckin' drink- I don't want to donate to your drug fund."

===>

And this was how Gamzee wound up at the nearest supermarket.
Without a single clue as to where to find his favorite drink.

Gamzee stood in the clearly-not-beverage isle of the store- staring blankly at a box of heinously sugary cereal. Pondering just how many tiny pieces of sugar were even on those bite-sized spheres.
How did they get them on there?
When they hit your tongue- did they just up and explode?
Like, mini atom-bombs or something?
Back to top Go down
Upsidedownrain

PostSubject: Re: Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros   Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:35 pm

The supermarket was mostly empty due to the time of day, only a few employees running the store. One of the employees being a short unruly short dark hair male with raged filled eyes and a sharp tongue and a name tag saying 'Karkat',who was currently pushing around a chair bound customer. The boy in the chair had a black rebellious mohawk which contradicted the softness in his eyes, a couple items resting on his lap."What else do you need Travos?"Karkat questioned, sound irradiated but that was really just the way his voice was,as he pushed his friend/customer into the next isle."Uh...just some sodas,please."The chair bound boy,Travos, replied as he was pushed into the 4th isle. Going to the cheapest soda,the Faygo brand , Karkat would grad the sodas Travos would name.Normally he would't do this for a normal customer but Travos was abit of a special case, and his friend for a couple months now. "Last one,uh...orange."Karkat groaned alittled inside when he saw the liquefied orange flavor sugar drink on the top shelf, quick checking to see if anyone was watching before stepping onto the bottom shelf and climbing up the shelf to reach the faygo.Once the product was in hand he climbed back down Travos giving him a look that was both impressed and worried."You uh...should't do that."Travos finally stated when Karkat handed him the orange flavor beverage.Karkat just growled something before getting behind Travos and pushing him toward the front of the store to check out.
Back to top Go down
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros   Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:17 am

Holy shit there's a lot of gum.
Is there a flavor for everything?
Could there BE a flavor for everything?
Why are some things flavored "bubble gum" when there are so many flavors of bubble gum itself?

With his initial quest for Faygo coming up fruitless, Gamzee had begun to busy himself with the shelves of candy in the lines to the register- only breaking his focus now and against to shift out of the way of customers who needed to get to the belt to pay out.
This performance continued until a familiar label crossed into his peripheral vision.
The young man's head swung over, landing on the young man in the chair- and his lips spread into a wide grin. He threw his hand over his head enthusiastically and waved at him- lanky legs bringing him over in long strides.

"Hey there, brother!" He exclaimed passionately- yet with his own brand of nonchalance that set it apart from a typical excited shout, "I see you've got a clean handle on where I could be gettin' some of that wicked elixir." He pointed to the drink the chair-ridden male held, "Mind laying the facts on me, motherfucker?"
Back to top Go down
Upsidedo

PostSubject: Re: Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros   Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:36 pm

"Gamzee,we go through this everytime! It's in aisle 6, section 9!"Karkat barked,telling him both the aisle and the section or else he would probably wonder that aisle for hour.Karkat knew the lanky teen that stood before Travos pretty well by now considering the other came into the store atleash once every two days or so to wonder idly before a employee would finally ask if he needed something just to direct him to the same aisle every time. Travos didn't mean to be rude but he could't help but stare at the much taller young man in front of him, the man talked differently then most people would and seem to be very relaxed for someone who could't find what they were looking for.Travos refocused his gaze on the sodas resting peacefully in his lap,deciding to let Karkat do the talking for him.
Back to top Go down
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros   Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:56 pm

Gamzee started at the voice with a very slight jump- hardly noticeable, like with all of his reactions. His lidded eyes slid over to the shorter male and a wide grin stretched his lips- his painted face both endearing and slightly frightening at the same time. A feat that Gamzee achieved all too easily.
"Oh shit- sorry my sharp-tongued friend, I didn't even see you there!" He exclaimed, giving a dry, honking laugh, "I was all up and tunnel-sighted on the sweet brew that little brother's got his grip all up on- I up and zoned you out!"
He gave a sedated nod at the directions, now taking a step towards the isle that was stated. "Sounds good, best friend! Thanks a million." His gaze landed back on the boy in the chair- and before he set off, he leaned down towards him.
He stared at him for a solid minute- puppy-brown eyes unwavering from the boy's own- until his hand reached out and lightly squeezed the boy's nose.
"Honk!" He quipped, grinning like a chessy once more before leaning up and starting towards the indicated isle.
Back to top Go down
Upsidedownrain

PostSubject: Re: Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros   Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:22 pm

Tavros jumped when the other grabbed his nose but could't help but let out a meek laugh when the other make a honk sound before walking off."Uh...who was that?"The chair bound boy asked as Karkat pushed him up to the register."That Gamzee, he some stoner who come in here practically every freaking day for the same thing just to get lost every gog damn time!"Karkat voice getting generally louder until he was nearly yelling by the end of the sentence. Tavros just nodded, noticing Karkat use the word gog instead of god again. He remember asking Karkat about it once and he said he say gog instead of god because his parents said gog instead of god. Putting the items on the belt Karkat got on the other side of register and begin to scans the items.
Back to top Go down
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros   Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:46 pm

"So, brother-" Came the drawl from behind the duo once again as the clown-faced youth approached. In his arms was a mountain of the drinks- several threatening to topple from his grasp. He thought nothing of the enormous amount of Faygo in his arms- almost obscuring the few of his face- and trained his eyes on the boy in the chair again with a wide grin.
"How's it you landed yourself in that sweet ride? Pretty bitchtits device if I say so myself." He let out another dry laugh, drinks wobbling dangerously in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Upsidedownrain

PostSubject: Re: Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros   Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:58 pm

"You better have enough money to pay for all those Gamzee!"Karkat barked as he practically got onto the belt so he could reach the mountain of faygo the other held, taking two bottles out of the pile and setting it down before repeating the process until all the bottle were set up nice and neat on the belt. Tavros could tell by now that even if Karkat show hate toward the taller man that it was that type of hate friends who are looking out for other friends share, he would have to ask later if Karkat knew Gamzee outside the grocery store.
Back to top Go down
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros   Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:05 am

"Aww, don't worry Kar-bro." Gamzee slurred, waving an idle hand before shoving it into his pocket and pulling out the five Eridan had given him to go shopping with. "My four-eyed friend hooked me up! You can get a miraculous amount of the stuff for five dollars- like, uh..." His eyes rolled back and his lids closed, eyebrows beginning to twitch as he thought, "...Uh, yeah. Ten. Ten for five, yeah. So see? It's all good." He gave a spacey nod, (Disregarding or otherwise oblivious to the fact that there was clearly more than ten bottles on the belt), and turned back to Tavros. "Well, my lack-legged brother? How'd you come to swing that fine four-wheel device?"
Back to top Go down
Upsidedownrain

PostSubject: Re: Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros   Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:25 pm

"How do you even hold more then ten at once?!"Karkat snapped as he started to scan Tavros's items."I uuhh, had an accident when i was young."Tavros finally replied, truthfully being very verge with his answer because he didn't want Karkat flipping out in a rage that would even scare police. Granted Karkat already knew what really happened but he didn't go into rage about it unless it was brought up.A awkward silence filled the air, the only noise being the annoyingly high pitch ding of an item being scanned."23.15"Karkat broke the silence as he bagged the items before taking the money the crippled man was holding out to him.
Back to top Go down
Kina

PostSubject: Re: Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros   Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:48 pm

Gamzee's lips horseshoed downwards, the inward ends of the man's eyebrows arching upwards in sympathy. "Yikes." He stated, shaking his head very slightly, "I'm right sorry to hear that,bro." The register now continued to beep as the battalion of Faygo marched along the belt and through the busy hands of the cashier.
The male suddenly clapped a hand to his forehead, "Aww shit, I was so lost up in this miraculous land of elixir and wheel-devices I up and didn't think to get your name!" He grinned and laughed before looking at the boy expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Upsidedownrain

PostSubject: Re: Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros   Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:17 pm

Tavros blinked, abit was this guy was even still talking to him.He was awkward in so many ways and the fact he was in a wheelchair didn't seem to help any."Tavros Nitram and uuuhhh your Gamzee?"He replied as Karkat rang up the last of the faygo."You only went over 25 cents this time."Karkat said with a tone that could almost be called sarcastic amazement at the fact he only whet 25 cents over this time instead of going 20 dollars over like he did a couple weeks ago,how do you ever spend 20 dollars on soda the barely .75 cents a bottle anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros   Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros
Page 1 of 1