Missing Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A general literate roleplaying forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Missing Muse!
Missing Muse is a literate general roleplaying forum, which also has a place where other types of writing can be posted for feedback. Please be sure to read the Rules, What We're All About, and Literacy Expectations pages. If you have any further questions, just ask an admin. Post a request in the Roleplay Search or Finding the Muse boards to get started!
Latest topics
» I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You [[Kina//Kage]]
Tutor Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:19 pm by Kina

» Adult Education Program
Tutor Application Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:36 am by vilayvonetownsend

» MercuryxReese [[Livvia//Kage]]
Tutor Application Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:35 am by vilayvonetownsend

» Literacy Expectations
Tutor Application Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:33 am by vilayvonetownsend

» Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros
Tutor Application Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:17 pm by Upsidedownrain

» ROL3PL4Y3RS: PL4N THR34D
Tutor Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:33 pm by Cecila

» Citystuck: Karkat/Eridan
Tutor Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:02 am by Kina

» ==> CiiTy2tUcK //A Homestuck AU\\
Tutor Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:15 am by Kina

» Like, {/{•Fashion Buddies•}\} Shoes (Anthro Ardell and Tranze)
Tutor Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:17 am by Cecila

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Mirror's Gate love is our resistance
free forum

Tutor Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Muse

The Muse

Tutor Application Empty
PostSubject: Tutor Application   Tutor Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:24 pm

Tutor Application

Below is the application that anyone who wants to be a tutor should fill out. These will be reviewed by an admin and then moved into the Tutors board if everything checks out. Please be honest on you application, as anyone looking to get help will consider the information there before deciding if they want to work with you.

Even if you don't think you're that good of a writer feel free to sign up to be a tutor. All of us have our strengths and weaknesses, and all of us will have them listed on the app. Even if there's just one tiny thing that you're good at, it could really help someone out. Also, no tutoring session is limited to just one person, so if you're not sure of something or think someone else could explain it better, then invite them to join in.

NOTE: for the title of your application please put your name (alias) followed by (HOPEFUL TUTOR) This will be changed to (OFFICIAL TUTOR) when your application is accepted.

[url=link to profile or residence page]ALIAS[/url]

Tutor Application Walrusfliesatmidnight-1

[*]The Generals[*]
Name: [blockquote] Alias goes here[/blockquote]
Category: [blockquote]would you rather tutor for regular writing, roleplaying, or both?[/blockquote]
Experience: [blockquote]roughly the number of years you've been writing or roleplaying[/blockquote]

[*]The Favorites[*]
Favorite Genres: [blockquote]what type of writing/roleplaying you like to do[/blockquote]
Favorite Topics: [blockquote]some of the things you most like to write about[/blockquote]
Favorite Reads: [blockquote]the genres and topics you most like to read. What would most interest you.[/blockquote]
Favorite Type of Writing: [blockquote]what you write most often (short stories, poetry, etc.)[/blockquote]

[*]The Skills[*]
Strengths: [blockquote]+ at least 3
+ of your
+ strengths[/blockquote]
Weaknesses: [blockquote]- at least 3
- of your
- weaknesses[/blockquote]
Area of Expertise: [blockquote]any skill, technique, genre, etc. that you are extremely comfortable with. It is okay to leave this blank.[/blockquote]

[*]The Question[*]
Why do you want to be a tutor? [blockquote]you can write as much as you want, but a sentence is enough. Please be honest. It's obvious when you're lying.[/blockquote]

[*]The Samples[*]
Sample Writing 1: [blockquote]
Quote :
any piece of writing that you've done or any post in a roleplay. This should be 2 to 3 paragraphs for rp posts, 2 paragraphs to a page for stories, and no less than three words for a poem. If you have a piece that is too long just choose an excerpt
[/blockquote]

Sample Writing 2: [blockquote]
Quote :
same deal as above
[/blockquote]

Sample Writing 3: [blockquote]
Quote :
same thing again
[/blockquote]

Code:
[center][url=link to profile or residence page]ALIAS[/url]

[img]**Here you can put any sort of picture to represent you.  It can be a picture of you, a drawing, a banner, a piece of art that you like or identify with, even a picture of some random person whose face you want to steal.  This is completely optional, but if you do it, please credit any artists or celebrities if you know who they are**[/img]

[*][i]The Generals[/i][*][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] [blockquote] Alias goes here[/blockquote]
[b]Age:[/b] [blockquote]your real life age[/blockquote]
[b]Category:[/b] [blockquote]would you rather tutor for regular writing, roleplaying, or both?[/blockquote]
[b]Experience:[/b] [blockquote]roughly the number of years you've been writing or roleplaying[/blockquote]

[center][*][i]The Favorites[/i][*][/center]
[b]Favorite Genres:[/b]  [blockquote]what type of writing/roleplaying you like to do[/blockquote]
[b]Favorite Topics:[/b] [blockquote]some of the things you most like to write about[/blockquote]
[b]Favorite Reads:[/b]  [blockquote]the genres and topics you most like to read.  What would most interest you.[/blockquote]
[b]Favorite Type of Writing:[/b] [blockquote]what you write most often (short stories, poetry, etc.)[/blockquote]

[center][*][i]The Skills[/i][*][/center]
[b]Strengths:[/b] [blockquote]+ at least 3
+ of your
+ strengths[/blockquote]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] [blockquote]- at least 3
- of your
- weaknesses[/blockquote]
[b]Area of Expertise:[/b] [blockquote]any skill, technique, genre, etc. that you are extremely comfortable with.  It is okay to leave this blank.[/blockquote]

[center][*][i]The Question[/i][*][/center]
[b]Why do you want to be a tutor?[/b]  [blockquote]you can write as much as you want, but a sentence is enough.  Please be honest.  It's obvious when you're lying.[/blockquote]

[center][*][i]The Samples[/i][*][/center]
[b]Sample Writing 1:[/b]  [blockquote][quote]any piece of writing that you've done or any post in a roleplay.  This should be 2 to 3 paragraphs for rp posts, 2 paragraphs to a page for stories, and no less than three words for a poem.  If you have a piece that is too long just choose an excerpt[/quote][/blockquote]

[b]Sample Writing 2:[/b]  [blockquote][quote]same deal as above[/quote][/blockquote]

[b]Sample Writing 3:[/b]  [blockquote][quote]same thing again[/quote][/blockquote]
Back to top Go down

Tutor Application
Page 1 of 1