Missing Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A general literate roleplaying forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Missing Muse!
Missing Muse is a literate general roleplaying forum, which also has a place where other types of writing can be posted for feedback. Please be sure to read the Rules, What We're All About, and Literacy Expectations pages. If you have any further questions, just ask an admin. Post a request in the Roleplay Search or Finding the Muse boards to get started!
Latest topics
» I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You [[Kina//Kage]]
I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You  [[Kina//Kage]] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:19 pm by Kina

» Adult Education Program
I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You  [[Kina//Kage]] Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:36 am by vilayvonetownsend

» MercuryxReese [[Livvia//Kage]]
I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You  [[Kina//Kage]] Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:35 am by vilayvonetownsend

» Literacy Expectations
I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You  [[Kina//Kage]] Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:33 am by vilayvonetownsend

» Citystuck: Gamzee/Tavros
I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You  [[Kina//Kage]] Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:17 pm by Upsidedownrain

» ROL3PL4Y3RS: PL4N THR34D
I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You  [[Kina//Kage]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:33 pm by Cecila

» Citystuck: Karkat/Eridan
I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You  [[Kina//Kage]] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:02 am by Kina

» ==> CiiTy2tUcK //A Homestuck AU\\
I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You  [[Kina//Kage]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:15 am by Kina

» Like, {/{•Fashion Buddies•}\} Shoes (Anthro Ardell and Tranze)
I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You  [[Kina//Kage]] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:17 am by Cecila

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Mirror's Gate love is our resistance
free forum

I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You [[Kina//Kage]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kage

I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You  [[Kina//Kage]] Empty
PostSubject: I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You [[Kina//Kage]]   I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You  [[Kina//Kage]] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:37 am

I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You  [[Kina//Kage]] 090217_kid_law

He stared at the unopened letter on top of his dresser, unable to bring himself to open it. He knew they'd come for him sooner or later, it wasn't under his control this time. His golden yellow eyes kept straying to his closet, where at the very back a dark, dusty gray-green colored uniform had been shoved out of sight a few years ago.

He knew what that letter would say... but he couldn't open it... how could he when what it would say meant that he would have to leave the comfort of his home? And Stacy.

Maybe it hadn't been in his head when he'd first joined the army, but Tracy hadn't really thought through the fact that he'd really never gotten out of the army since he'd been sent home the first time. Now they'd want him back... and he knew exactly where he'd be going...

A long sigh escaped his darkened lips, hand reaching for the letter addressed to Lieutenant Devin. It felt as if it would burn a hole through his palm if he didn't open it... so he did-- he had to.
Yellow eyes scanning the page, he ended up folded it back like it had come, and putting it back atop the dresser. He then proceeded to pull out a dark green dufflebag and put it on top of his bed where clothes started being packed. The old uniform was lain out gently across the bedspread.

They'd be here this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Kina

PostSubject: Re: I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You [[Kina//Kage]]   I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You  [[Kina//Kage]] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:36 am

I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You  [[Kina//Kage]] Trafalgar%2Blaw30
A pair of tan, warm, tattooed arms slid around Tracy's waist and warm breath suddenly cascaded over his pale neck as teeth began to nibble at his skin. "I'm bored..." Came the breathy midtone, a warm body pressing into his back.

Stacy nuzzled into his lover's neck, grinning mischievously. Boredom had become a rather understood term in the household since he had moved in. Though now his icy blue eyes opened and his grin faltered slightly. "...Baby, what's with the bag?" He muttered, tilting his head and leaning away. "You gotta head somewhere?"

I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You  [[Kina//Kage]] Kidd-and-Law-yaoi-27946051-700-817
Back to top Go down
kage

PostSubject: Re: I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You [[Kina//Kage]]   I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You  [[Kina//Kage]] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:51 am

Tracy looked up from his packing, noting that he'd actually folded everything army-style.
".... Stace... I... got called back... to the Army... They only need me as a Medic... but.... It's overseas." The man looked up with solemn yellow eyes. "... in Iraq..." Tracy muttered, beginning to take off his nice button-up shirt to start replacing his normal attire with the uniform.
Back to top Go down
Kina

PostSubject: Re: I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You [[Kina//Kage]]   I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You  [[Kina//Kage]] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:05 pm

Stacy let go and recoiled as if he'd been stung. He stared at Tracy a moment, eyes squinted and mouth hung open in a daze. Did he really hear that right? He tilted his head. Shook it. Tilted it again. Then shook it again and held up his hands.
"Woah. Wait." He muttered, voice dangerously low, but he was unable to hide the terror that shook it, "...You....you have to go where to do what? ....And since WHEN?"
Back to top Go down
kage

PostSubject: Re: I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You [[Kina//Kage]]   I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You  [[Kina//Kage]] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:13 pm

"Since I joined a few years ago... Iraq, and... yeah...." Tracy muttered, buttoning the uniform up. It was a tad large, but he had expected that, after all he'd gotten leaner in muscle over the years- he'd have to get a better fitting one before being shipped off.

"Fortunately, I'm allowed to bring loved ones onto the base... If you want to go that is..."
Back to top Go down
Kina

PostSubject: Re: I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You [[Kina//Kage]]   I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You  [[Kina//Kage]] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:19 pm

Stacy stared at his love with a slack jaw and wide eyes. He shuddered a bit, but other than that he was motionless. Just watching Tracy. ".......W...." He gave a sudden jolt of his head, turning away and threading his fingers into his dark hair.
"...You never told me that..." He whispered darkly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You [[Kina//Kage]]   I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You  [[Kina//Kage]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'd Go To <<WAR>> For You [[Kina//Kage]]
Page 1 of 1